The launch of the 100,000 Strong Foundation received national and international media attention. Over 365 news organizations picked up the story, including outlets like Reuters, The Sacramento Bee, the Boston Globe, the San Francisco Chronicle, Dow Jones Newswires, Yahoo! News, the Houston Chronicle, the International Business Times, CNN and literally hundreds of business journals and local news websites across the country.
Here’s a snapshot of the coverage:
- Yahoo! Finance: Secretary of State Clinton Announces New Foundation; 100,000 Strong to Expand Study Abroad in China
- Boston Globe: 100,000 Strong to Expand Study Abroad in China
- Take Part: Should Every American Kid Learn to Speak Mandarin?
- US State Department coverage of 100,000 Strong launch
- IHEC blog: US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton remarks at launch of the 100,000 Strong Foundation
- China Daily: Exchange program launched
- Global Times: Clinton announces new foundation to expand students exchanges with China