We were delighted to see so many friends and supporters at our annual Spring Reception on Tuesday. Special thanks to Laura Lane and UPS for hosting us, as well as our supporters P&G and Caterpillar.
CNN Global Affairs Correspondent Elise Labott served as moderator for a panel that featured these distinguished guests:
- Kurt Campbell, Chairman & CEO, The Asia Group
- Jon M. Huntsman, Jr., Chairman, The Atlantic Council
- Rep. Darin LaHood (R-IL), Co-Chair, US-China Working Group
- Laura Lane, President of Global Public Affairs, UPS
- Rep. Rick Larsen (D-WA), Co-Chair, US-China Working Group
“Am I optimistic about the future? You bet I am,” said Huntsman. “Organizations like the 100,000 Strong Foundation are the long-term stabilizing aspect of the US-China relationship.”
Thanks to all of our partners and supporters like you, we can continue our work to enhance US-China relations, one student at a time.
Thanks, as always, for your support.
President & CEO
US-China Strong Foundation (formerly 100K Strong Foundation)