Beijing Forestry University is a designated institution entitled to admit students under Chinese Government Scholarship by Ministry of Education of China. Applications for Chinese Government Scholarships are accepted from now on and applicants for Master Degree Program and Doctor Degree Program can apply for Chinese Government Scholarship directly to Beijing Forestry University.
1. Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health
2. Applicants shall not be studying in China currently
3. Requirements in terms of educational background and age of applicants.
Applicants who apply for master’s degree program must be holders of bachelor’s degrees under the age of 35. Applicants who apply for doctor’s degree program must be holders of master’s degrees under the age of 40.
Step One：Please log onto http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, to fill out the Chinese Government Scholarship Enrollment Application Form in Chinese or English. The Agency Number for Beijing Forestry University is 10022. Applicants shall print and sign the application form.
Step Two ：Prepare other supportive documents (in duplicate)：
1. Notarized highest diploma and academic transcripts. If the applicants are full-time students or graduates, they should provide Certificats de Scolarit issued by their universities or employment certificates issued by their work places. The documents in languages other than English or Chinese should have the notarized Chinese or English version.
2. Transcripts from undergraduate level. Those transcripts of languages other than English or Chinese should have the notarized Chinese or English version.
3. Study Plan (no less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English.
4. Recommendation letters by two professors or associate professors written in Chinese or English
5. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy shall be kept by the applicant). The form shall be printed by the quarantine authority of China for those who shall study in China for more than 6 months, and applicants are required to fill in it in Chinese or English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without a sealed photograph of the applicants, the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital are invalid.
Step Three：Mail the application form and supportive documents to:
Beijing Forestry University Mailbox 226, International Student Office
No.35 Qinghua East Road, Haidian District, 100083
Application documents will not be returned to the applicants whether they are recruited or not.