Title: U.S. Partnership Development Coordinator
Organization: Asia Institute
Location: Shanghai, China
Responsible for partnership development with U.S. universities including study abroad staff, faculty and students, to design and develop short-term faculty-led programs in Asia. This includes outreach and cold emailing/calling, representing the Asia Institute at education conferences and study abroad fairs, continuous communication, program requirement assessment, partnership and scholarship program management, program proposal timeline management, and execution of the Asia Institute’s university partnership program expansion strategy, which may include the creation of new program concepts and assistance with marketing. Must be willing and able to work independently and highly motivated, goal oriented and accountable for poor performance, aggressive in developing new partnerships and meeting study abroad staff and faculty, and willing to engage positively in a cooperative spirit with our operation’s team. Must be willing and able to travel both domestically and international and to work irregular hours (particularly for calls with Partnership Development Director in China).
1. Bachelor of Arts/Science (or equivalent) from an accredited university (Masters degree preferred)
2. 3-5 years experience minimum working in or with multiple U.S. universities preferably in a study abroad or global programs related position
3. Experience working with faculty and students from U.S. universities preferably in a study abroad or global programs
4. Experience living abroad for at least six months (over 12 months is preferable)
5. Experience working with international partners and teams (preferably in education related fields) outside of the U.S.
The Asia Institute provides a competitive compensation package including base salary, performance bonuses, medical insurance, a travel budget, monthly cell phone stipend, and a China Visa. In addition, the Asia Institute provides a competitive and flexible annual holiday schedule and personal leave plan.
How To Apply:
To apply for the below position, please submit a cover letter with your relevant experience clearly outlined along with your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.