I want to share with you a collection of articles and op-eds, including our recently published 2015 signature report, which highlight the 100,000 Strong Foundation’s efforts to drive discussion and support for US-China relations. Take a look to see what the Foundation is doing to enhance educational exchanges with its new 1 Million Strong initiative, which aims to grow the number of US, K-12 students studying Mandarin from approximately 200,000 to one million in five years.
- The Huffington Post: Hundreds of Thousands More Students Will Be Learning Mandarin Soon. Here’s How.
- The Hill: Mandarin language learning critical to US national interests
- GlobalTimes: Personal touch enlivens Sino-US ties
- Foreign Policy Magazine: Can 1 Million American Students Learn Mandarin?
- Washington Examiner: Obama Wants 1 Million Americans Learning Chinese by 2020
- The Straits Times: Obama’s ‘learn Chinese’ drive on the road to reality
- 100,000 Strong’s 2015 signature report: Obama Xi Summit: What Happened & What Comes Next in US-China Relations
Thanks, as always, for your support.
President & CEO